| ||"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen." -- Matthew 28:19-20|
- A strong emphasis on expository preaching that will build up God's people.
- A Sunday School program for all ages.
- Small groups that meet in homes to provide support, care and accountability.
Our Purpose and Goals We are seeking to live as followers of Jesus Christ, worshipping Him as God the Son. As we are far from perfect, individually or as a church, our goal is to develop in three areas:
- During the Sunday morning service we focus our attention on our crucified, risen and reigning Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Worship also involves living every day as a life of obedience as a way of thanking God for saving us by His free grace.
- A disciple is committed to becoming more like Jesus. Careful Bible-based instruction is the foundation as we train believers so that they in turn will equip others to follow Christ.
This is a special responsibility of every believer. As a "family" of God we are learning to share our laughter, our tears and our difficulties. To facilitate this we have developed "care" groups that meet every week in various homes.
Baptism in the Ottawa River
| Serving the Lord for over 74 years|
December 12, 2002